Step 1: Apply for Admission using these forms:
Note: Registration is not complete until both applications have been submitted (Application for admission & Student Profile Application)
Step 2: Document Submission:
Provide your child’s current school with the School Records Release form. All documents must be submitted to the Office of Admission via email, fax (972) 675-2063, or by dropping at the front office. Please note:in order to expedite your admission process, submit all documents at once. Incomplete applications will not be processed.
- Copy of Birth certificate
- Immunization records
- 2017-2018 final report card
- 2018-2019 most current report card/progress report
- Official transcript (for 9th-12th grade applicants)
- 2017-2018 State testing results (if applicable)
- MAP testing results (if applicable)
- Disciplinary/behavioral report (if none, please state so on school letterhead with signature)
- Special programs: ESL, 504/Special/Alternative Education file, Gifted and Talented (if applicable)
Step 3: Interview and Admission Testing:
Once all documents have been received by the Office of Admission, you will be contacted to schedule your child’s admission test. At the time of testing, the $100 non-refundable onsite testing fee per applicant and the $1,000 new family enrollment fees are due, which will be applied towards tuition.
Step 4: Review and Decision for Admission:
Admission decisions, for those who meet all the priority deadlines, will be communicated to the parents/guardians via email.
Step 5: Acceptance Process:
Upon Admission, parents must complete the Enrollment Process to secure your child’s seat. The Office of Admission will include instructions on securing your seat in the Acceptance Letter.